1. Know what you want to achieve. Be specific, articulate your goal and how you plan to achieve it.
2. Visualise your goal. Envision your goal clearly and how you will feel when you succeed. Strive for that feeling.
3. Keep a positive attitude. Attitude is everything. Stay optimistic even if things get tough. Positive thinking will lead to results.
4. Avoid the negative people in your life. Toxic people drain you emotionally and hold you back. Attempt to limit the time you spend with them.
5. Surround yourself with positive people. Focus on the positive people in your life. These are the people who will inspire and motivate you.
6. Set yourself incremental goals within your bigger goals. Set yourself mini goals that will lead to your overall goal. This way you are always achieving.
7. Be patient. Nothing happens overnight. Be patient, put in the effort, stay focused and you will see the results you desire.
8. Find people who inspire you. Seek inspiration to help sustain your motivation.
9. Answer the question ‘what would you do if you took fear out of the equation?'
10. Take care of yourself. You will never be successful if you are burnt out. Look after yourself, get enough sleep, spend time with friends and family and do activities you enjoy.